I. Registration rules
1. Entrance to the event will be allowed only to individuals who register on time at www.kraz.eu, are approved and pay a registration fee (hereinafter referred to as the "participant"). Any individual can only register once.
2. The organizers reserve the right to reject the registration approval or cancel whole registration of any future or already approved entrant without giving any reason.
3. The data requested during registration is required either in order to fulfil the con obligations or are subject to consent to processing. The consent to processing is approved by the participant by registration for the con. If there is any change in the data provided, the participant is obliged to report these changes to the organizers as soon as possible using the contact form.
4. Organizers will use email as one of the main means of communication. The participant is responsible for the accuracy of the email address provided, the ability of the supplied email address to receive mail sent by the registration system or the organizers, and for tracking the incoming email regarding participation in the event.
5. If a participant cancels his registration after paying the registration fee, he / she is not entitled to a refund. However, he/she may transfer the registration fee to another participant. See FAQ. By the act of the transfer, all the obligations are transferred to the new participant.
6. Participants who are less than 18 years of age at the commencement of the convention can not participate.
7. These rules are binding on all participants and consent to them is a condition of registration and participation in the event.
8. By finishing the registration, the participant agrees that in case of cancellation of the event due to unpredictable events (such as exceptional government regulation), their registration will be moved to next year and their paid registration (along with all its details) will ensure a possibility to participate in the event's alternative date. If the event takes place, but attendee will not be able to attend due to the reasons listed above, his case will be evaulated individually with a priority of reselling his registration, in extreme cases (under the condition of attendance of at least 100 paying attendees) with a possibility to transfer their registration fee to the next year.
9. The attendee agrees that he is obliged to follow the current Czech Republic government covid-19 regulations.
10. A binding order is created the moment it is assigned to the participant account of the Event. The payment for the Binding order takes place at the venue of the Event (the exact place and time will be determined by the organizer of the Event during the Event) in cash in CZK/EUR. The payment is also required in case the participant will not participate in the program item subject to the Binding order for any reason. The unpaid payment for the Binding order may be an obstacle in the participation on the Event and can result in ban on participation on Events of KRAZ z.s. according to rule II.20. The Binding order becomes invalid only in case of canceling the program item, about which the Participants are informed in advance.
II. Convention rules
1. The official languages of KRAZ are Czech and English. Materials and important announcements will be available in Czech and English. Participants are expected to be able to communicate in one of these languages.
2. Each convention participant is obliged to wear their assigned “conbadge” through out the Boskovice Western Village during theenitre course of the event.
3. Organizers are marked with a red lanyard marked ORGATEAM. The security team is marked with a red lanyard with the word SECURITY. If you have a problem, a question, or someone will be bothering or even threatening you, contact any organizer or member of the security team without delay.
4. By participating in the event, the participant gives the organizers the consent to use the pictures and videos taken in the publicly accessible areas where they are captured for the purpose of presenting the convention.
5. All participants are required to comply with local laws and regulations and to ensure that their actions do not endanger themselves or others in their surroundings. They are also required to obey the instructions of the organizers and members of the security team.
6. Participants may not, by their behaviour, noise or other means, interfere with the program or harass other participants.
7. Participants are required to ensure the adequacy of their behaviour and attire throughout the Boskovice Western Village. Behaviour and attire, which belongs to the privacy of rooms, must remain inside the rooms.
8. Guests who are not registered at the Apartment Hotel are forbidden there. It is also forbidden to provide a hotel room for overnight stays. Violation of this rule is considered to be particularly serious.
9. Participants who are not registered in the Canadian cabin, are not permitted for overnight stays in the cabin. Similarly, it is forbidden for registered participants to provide overnight stays in the Canadian cabin to others. Violation of this rule is considered to be particularly serious.
10. In the area of the Western town of Boskovice, it is forbidden to use any illegal substance.
11. In the area of the Western town of Boskovice, it is forbidden to consume alcohol that has not been purchased on-site. Private rooms are exempt from the ban.
12. Smoking is only permitted outside interior. This also applies to water pipes. It is strictly forbidden to use vaporizers in the buildings of the entire premises. Any smoking outside the designated areas, in the entire Western town of Boskovice, is considered to be a particularly serious violation of the rules.
13. It is prohibited to bring any firearms, stabbing and cutting weapons of any kind. If you wish to bring a prop or a gun model, you have to consult the orgateam first, which has to confirm your demand. Owner of any gun prop that hasn't been approved by orgateam will be banished from the consite without any compensation.
14. A dog owner is fully financially responsible for any damage caused by their four-legged companion. In case of damaging the property of the Western city Boskovice or KRAZ z.s. the dog owner is obliged to pay an adequate price determined by the owner of the damaged thing without any delay. For any irreparable soiling damage of the property of the Western city Boskovice (e. g. the bed or the beddings) or of KRAZ z.s. is the dog owner charged a financial fine in the amount of 1000 CZK.
15. Upon arrival and handover of the object, the accommodation provider in the presence of the accommodated guest will record the status of the electricity meter. Based on the reading of the electricity meter at the end of the stay, a bill will be made for the consumed electricity. The price of one kilowatt hour (kWh) of the consumed electricity is determined by a fixed amount of 10,- CZK/kWh. The accommodated guest is obliged to pay the accommodation provider the additional payment in cash in CZK based on the issued income document. The accommodation provider is entitled to offset the additional payment against the paid deposit.
16. In order to save energy and respect the natural environment, the customer takes note that during the winter time they should not ventilate for a long period of time, especially to reduce the temperature in the room, and when leaving the building, all electrical equipment and lights must be turned off.
17. Organizers and members of the security team have the right to remove anyone who violates these rules from the premises of the Western town of Boskovice.
18. In the event of particularly serious or repeated violations, the KRAZ z.s. can exclude a participant from attending the convention. In such a case, he or she is not entitled to a refund of the registration fee or a part thereof.
19. The decision of the organizer or members of the security team may be appealed to the organizing committee against the decision of the organizer or members of the security team. The decision of the organising committee is final and no further appeal is possible.
20. In the case of unpaid claims on the side of the participant against the company KRAZ z.s. or the Western city Boskovice, the participant may be denied access to all KRAZ z.s. events until they pay their debts.
Text: Moondancer, Shitty; Translate: Shitty
The last rules adjustment on: 20th January 2023